- Black Tea
- Black pepper
- Soya oil
Your Body Type
"Prakriti is Kapha-Pitta"
Ayurveda mainly talks about the three primary energies – Pitta, Vata and Kapha. These doshas describe the nature of the individuals. Various earth elements are also symbols of these doshas. Based on all these, Ayurveda discovers the characteristics of an individual. Pitta-Kapha dosha means the equal proportion of both Pitta dosha and Kapha dosha in the individual. Pitta dosha is mainly made of fire and water and Kapha dosha contains water and earth. Pitta dosha is responsible for hotness, mobility, penetration and sharpness and coolness, stability, heaviness and moisture are the characteristics of Kapha dosha.
Despite being exactly opposite to each other, these qualities are combined to generate attributes for a single individual. Kapha provides coolness to the intensity and heat of Pitta. This nature of Kapha provides an edge to it over Pitta’s intensity. Pitta plays a great role in providing a warm and motivating impact on Kapha to get going. This type of characteristic mainly depicts a win-win situation. Individuals with Pitta Kapha characteristics tend to show physical characteristics of the Pitta type and mental characteristics of the Kapha type.
Different Characteristics of Kapha Pitta Types
- Wonderful level of endurance, physical stamina
- Good health
- Full of energy
- The great memory
- Easy in the hot and dry season
- New ideas and information-grasping capabilities are wonderful.
- Emotions are balanced
- Fast and steady movements Stability
- Can adjust better with good adaptability.
Different Negative Attributes of Kapha Pitta Types
- Higher chance of getting seasonal allergies, asthma, rhinitis, cold and cough, tonsillitis, weak lungs, and sinusitis.
- Immune disorders – Seasonal problems like sinusitis, influenza, Frequent infections, Allergy, and autoimmune diseases.
- Prone to skin infections – Skin allergy, Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Rashes on the skin
- Premature ageing and greying
- Little bit proud
- Losing weight will be difficult
- Gastric problems due to high toxin level
- Skin will be oily.
- Sluggish metabolism
- Weight will be gained easily
- Can cause metabolic disorders such as Diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, Excessive storage of fat and malabsorption
- Can cause psychological turbulence – means it can cause ups and downs in psychology for example feeling cool and calm at certain moments while aggravated at other moments, Periods of aggravation are short, High emotional level
What is the dietary recommendation for Kapha-Pitta Body Type?
People with the pitta kapha body type must follow a particular diet regime which helps to diminish the negative attributes and enhance the positive ones further.
What are the food products to be consumed by a person with the Kapha-Pitta body type?
An individual with the Kapha-Pitta body type can consume -
- Basmati rice
- Corn flour
- Canola Oil
- Sunflower oil
- Brussels sprouts,
- Bitter melon,
- Alfalfa sprouts,
- Green beans,
- Sweet peas
Food Products to be avoided for Individuals with Kapha Pitta Body Type
- Black Tea
- Black pepper
Now let's talk about what food products should be avoided by Kapha-Pitta body type individuals -
Physical activities to be followed by Kapha-Pitta individuals -
Thus, the above healthy tips must be followed, for balancing Kapha Pitta characteristics. Active exercises must also be done regularly which will help in minimizing the negative characteristics of Pitta and enhance the positive traits of Kapha. Working for spontaneous hours continuously will maintain a balance of the Kapha dosha and keep the characteristics of the Pitta dosha going. Overall characteristics of individuals with Kapha Pitta dosha can be highly balanced by considering the above points properly. This will greatly help to reduce negative traits and enhance positive traits. And, every individual will lead a balanced, happy and healthy life.