- Raw vegetables and salads
- White flour and sugar
- Oily, hot and dry food.
- Cold fruits and drinks
- Deep fried foods.
- Butter, ice cream, and cheese
Your Body Type
"Prakriti is Vata Pitta Kapha"
There are three major energies, according to medical science known as ayurveda. Vata, Pitta, and Kapha are the three. Each of these three doshas stands for a different characteristic of a person. The Vata, Pitta, and Kapha traits set the three dosha types apart substantially. The basic components of the atmosphere make up the vata dosha. Thus, Vata dosha folks often have quick thinking ability. They move a lot and are skinny. A Pitta type, on the other hand, will have qualities resembling those of fire and water and have a fiery personality and oily complexion. Nonetheless, a Kapha type would typically have a strong physical build and a calm demeanour, which are the primary components of Earth and Water. An individual with Vata-Pitta–Kapha characteristics exhibits characteristics, which comprise all the major traits of the three doshas together. The individual, who has a mixture of all these doshas exhibits characteristics, which are quite dissimilar to other individuals with single doshas or dual doshas. There are a lot of positive traits and some negative traits as well. These are explained in detail below.
Characteristics of Vata-Pitta-Kapha Types
- Slim body type with well-defined bones
- Easy movement
- Cordial attitude
- Voluble in nature
- Wonderful flair
- Charismatic individuality
- Original ideas and thoughts
- Impassive by staying too long in one position.
- Skin and hair lean to be thin and dry
- Supple and can simply accept change.
- Relaxed, calm, remiss
- Outstanding stamina.
- Sound sleep
Negative Characteristics of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Below are some of the negative points of Vata-Pitta-Kapha type characteristics are given below:
- Deprived digestion and metabolism
- Skin disease
- Rough schedule
- Dehydrated skin and hair
- Frosty hands and feet
- Light sleep
- Cold and fever
Dietary Recommendation for Vata–Pitta-Kapha Body Kind
For a Vata-Pitta-Kapha individual to be healthy and have a happy life, food tracking is essential. This is a list of foods to avoid if you have a physique with Vata-Pitta-Kapha characteristics.
List of Foods Consumed by Those Who Have Vata-Pitta-Kapha Symptoms
- Different kinds of nuts
- Fruits like bananas, avocados, mangoes, apricots, plums, berries, coconut and dry fruits.
- Warm and light food.
- Raw fruits, vegetables and salads.
- Nutritious and freshly cooked vegetables
- Ordinary sweeteners
Foods That People With Vata-Pitta-Kapha Traits Should Avoid Eating
Healthy Recommendations for People Having Vata-Pitta-Kapha Type Features
- The person should keep normal habits and attempt to eat and sleep at the same time every night.
- Always obtain enough rest and choose foods that are warm, cooked, nourishing, and easy to digest.
- Try to consume sweet berries, fruits, small beans, rice, and all nuts and dairy products.
- Maintain regular meditation
- Need to avoid strenuous and frantic activities.
- The individual must continually retain positive feelings and banish bad ones.
- A standard diet must be maintained.
- Avoid deep oily and processed sugars.
- Strolls in normal surroundings are extremely recommended.
- Practice some superb cold weather behaviour like ice-skating and skiing, early in the morning.
- The person must always desire a wet and warm location.
- This person usually favours sweet aromas.
Thus, individuals with this characteristic must follow the above tips, and dietary recommendations properly. This will help them to avoid all unnecessary circumstances and enhance their positive traits to a huge extent. Also, this will help people greatly improve their favourable features while overcoming their bad ones. They assist people in developing their personalities and leading healthy lives.