Your Body Type
"Prakriti is Vata-Pitta"
Ayurveda medical science talks about three primary energies-Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. All these three doshas portray the character of every individual. Vata Dosha and Pitta Dosha are two of the doshas that make up the Vata-Pitta characteristic. Vata dosha comprises elements of ether and air. And, Pitta dosha is made of water and fire elements. Vata dosha is generally responsible for lightness, coolness, dryness and mobility. While, that of Pitta doshas is for sharpness, mobility, penetrating and oily nature. In this combination, the Vata characteristic is in charge of an individual’s bodily traits and characteristics, while the Pitta characteristic is typically in charge of the person’s mental traits and qualities.
The heat and warmth of Pitta are balanced out by the coldness of Vata. Though the person may shift between two extreme states at once, such as liking and hate, boredom and engagement, diversion and commitment, and cold and heat, due to the extreme vata and pitta circumstances. The individuals move between the emotions of Pitta and Vata. Vata’s fear and Pitta’s rage switch in intensity.
Characteristics of Vata Pitta Types
- Thin physique
- Highly mobile
- Friendly attitude
- Talkative in nature
- Wonderful flair
- Charismatic individuality
- Original ideas and thoughts
- Continuity in seeing the project through to completion
Negative Characteristics of Vata Pitta Type
Some of the negative points of Vata Pitta-type characteristics of individuals are given below:
- Poor digestion and metabolism
- Skin infections
Dietary Recommendation for Vata Pitta Body Type
Vata Pitta body types need to adhere to a specific food plan to live healthy and fulfilling lives. The list of foods that people with a Vata Pitta-type physique should eat is provided below.
Following is a list of foods that people with vata and pitta body types must eat.
Following are the food products, which need to be consumed by individuals, who have Vata Pitta traits:
- Nourishing and freshly cooked vegetables
- Natural sweeteners
A list of foods that people with vata or pitta body types should avoid eating.
- Raw fruits and vegetables
- Cold fruits and drinks
- Refined sugar
- Hot food items
Healthy Recommendations for People with Vata and Pitta Type Characteristics
- Always prefer wet and warm locations always like Hawaii.
- Must favour some sweet aromas like mitti, jatamansi, and rose.
- It is a must to maintain sweet emotions always and get rid of negative emotions.
- Sesame oil or warm sunflower oil self-massage for 20 minutes has a favourable effect on the lives of people with Vata Pitta body types.
- Proper stability must be maintained. He needs to maintain patience and control his agitation.
- Also, peaceful strolls in the natural environment are highly recommended.
- Non-competitive activities must be tried to balance the Vata Pitta characteristic properly.
- Meals must not be skipped and a regular diet must be maintained. To avoid unnecessary hassles the food must be chewed thoroughly.
- He must avoid certain negative traits sincerely. These include anger, aggression and irritation to a huge extent because these create too much pressure on the system and weaken the entire system completely.
- The person might engage in amazing winter activities like ice skating, skiing, or early-morning exercising.
- Also, maintaining a general faith in every relationship and surrendering to the special person in your life helps to maintain the bonding as well.
- Carry out regular meditation.
Once an individual is aware of his/ her prakriti, he/she can act accordingly to lead a fit, healthy and peaceful life. Additionally, making the comparison between the Prakriti and the Vikriti aids in better life management. All these provide a balanced and holistic approach on a global scale to make the best use of nature to lead a healthy, fit and peaceful life. Thus, follow the tips, and diet regime and lead a life filled with happiness, joy and harmony.